Virtual Riot X Funtcase - Borg (Roman01 Remix) Virtual Riot X Funtcase - Borg (Roman01 Remix)

Awesome song! In my opinion the build-up is a little bit off and the drop sounds a little bit empty, maybe a pad in the background?

Drown Drown

Download nexus2 or Sylenth1 (plugins) and some sample packs, because the melody sounds awesome but it doesn't sound professional :/ Very cool with only fl plugins :D

unidentified0110 responds:

Thank you very much! (*´∀`)

Technology Technology

Dude! Do something with the mixdown and mastering! It sounds chaotic :/ It could be an awesome song if you would do that, i think :) btw, where is the acapella from?

ChemicalPerfection responds:

The two singers are actually samples. I know, that's lame, but this wasn't meant to be TOO serious of a project. I plan to have actual vocal from friends, associates, and myself in the future. I do realize it's chaotic, but it's meant to be. I will consider, however, that it may be a bit more chaotic than it should be.

Espionage Espionage

It sounds like the high notes are at the left, and the high ones are at the right, or is that just me? :/

Tiger (Original Mix) Tiger (Original Mix)

I don't like the lead sound :/ In my opinion it sounds terrible (0:46) and why is there a kick at 1:07? It sounds to high, and if you put a kick in there, you should also put a sub bass in there, or maybe change it with a clap :) and the drop sounds empty, but the melody is great! Take a look at the mixdown and mastering, then you should be fine :)

Wick3dRabbit responds:

Haha i know xD I tried really hard to make the lead sound better but guess i failed horribly :(
Well i DID put a sub bass there at 1:07...Maybe Masterlizer did something to it haha xD
Yeah i know i'll have to take a deeper look at the mixdown and mastering in my future songs,but thanks for 3.5 stars anyway!!!

-Peaceful Nights- -Peaceful Nights-

Kind of uplifting, and still very calm, it's awesome, but the mixdown? Did you thought about that, because is doesn't sound like you did. You should also take a look at the mastering, maybe watch some tutorials or something like that

Wasps Wasps

What did you do? xD This is the worst song I ever heard... Just watch some tutorials on Youtube or something like that

Devix167 responds:

It's supposed to sound midi af. I'm just using this for a 16 bit video game I'm making.

Energy Field Energy Field

Cool song, but you should've worked more on the mixdown and mastering :)

[J&J] - Change the World [J&J] - Change the World

This is actually pretty cool, the beginning (after the part of the club mix) took to long in my opinion, at the higher notes in the lead of the drop it was kinda overdisorted :/ but: Scouted! :D (by me)

Fury Fury

I like the melody, the cutoff you did in the beginning was good :) But it sounds kinda mastering, maybe you didn't take the time for the mixdown? You should put a good uplifting sound between 1:24 and 1:30. So people get excited for the drop, for me the drop came kinda unexpected :/

RomanM responds:

In response to the last sentence: I WILL TAKE YOU BY SURPRISE!

I'm just gonna say that this was in the works before I even thought of remixing LRAD. So, it was more of a beginner-level project. I'd mainly tried to keep it as close as possible to what I already had when I got back to it. So it was already understood that the track wasn't going to be all that good.