Author Wind - Blossom Author Wind - Blossom

Basic, every-edm-song-chords. The is too loud and please download some sample packs.
Drop:
- To much white noise
- Use a limiter like gross beat (sidechain preset) or kickstart by NickyRomero to cut off the low freq off the bass, chords and leads so the kick sounds more clear. The melody is nice and everything is in scale :D

~ Simon Vonck

Wind1823 responds:

House - Rock the House House - Rock the House

Hey :)

This sounds like some meme song lol, I don't really like it. The vocal chop doesn't fit with the rythm + it sounds like a loop. I would love to hear some variations like a breakdown or a build-up & drop. The mix is not bad. But I see you're serious so everything should be fine.

~ Simon Vonck

MonvoiceT - Aquamarine w/ Kory MonvoiceT - Aquamarine w/ Kory

Hey MonvoiceT,

The 2nd chords are out of scale.. You can fix that by playing in the scale you made your song in. You could also work on your mix and composition.

I like your ideas, like the lowpass filter in the beginning of the build-up. But it's all just a bit to much, you can still put that lowpass filter in your track but don't put it so low. The slope is too steep btw, I think you've set it like this: http://prntscr.com/h2nm1b . I would recommend you to make the slope less steep, like this: http://prntscr.com/h2nmnh . This way you won't hear annoying crackling when the filter is moving up.

The melody in the drop is nice, but it's a bit too random. I like the samples you used to fill up the drop :) They're a bit to loud tho, The lead sounds a bit thin, you can fix that by layering.

I hope these tips will help! Good luck :)

Something I made: https://instaud.io/1n71
~ Simon Vonck [Producer]

Virtual Riot X Funtcase - Borg (Roman01 Remix) Virtual Riot X Funtcase - Borg (Roman01 Remix)

Awesome song! In my opinion the build-up is a little bit off and the drop sounds a little bit empty, maybe a pad in the background?

Drown Drown

Download nexus2 or Sylenth1 (plugins) and some sample packs, because the melody sounds awesome but it doesn't sound professional :/ Very cool with only fl plugins :D

unidentified0110 responds:

Thank you very much! (*´∀`)

Technology Technology

Dude! Do something with the mixdown and mastering! It sounds chaotic :/ It could be an awesome song if you would do that, i think :) btw, where is the acapella from?

ChemicalPerfection responds:

The two singers are actually samples. I know, that's lame, but this wasn't meant to be TOO serious of a project. I plan to have actual vocal from friends, associates, and myself in the future. I do realize it's chaotic, but it's meant to be. I will consider, however, that it may be a bit more chaotic than it should be.

Espionage Espionage

It sounds like the high notes are at the left, and the high ones are at the right, or is that just me? :/

Tiger (Original Mix) Tiger (Original Mix)

I don't like the lead sound :/ In my opinion it sounds terrible (0:46) and why is there a kick at 1:07? It sounds to high, and if you put a kick in there, you should also put a sub bass in there, or maybe change it with a clap :) and the drop sounds empty, but the melody is great! Take a look at the mixdown and mastering, then you should be fine :)

Wick3dRabbit responds:

Haha i know xD I tried really hard to make the lead sound better but guess i failed horribly :(
Well i DID put a sub bass there at 1:07...Maybe Masterlizer did something to it haha xD
Yeah i know i'll have to take a deeper look at the mixdown and mastering in my future songs,but thanks for 3.5 stars anyway!!!

-Peaceful Nights- -Peaceful Nights-

Kind of uplifting, and still very calm, it's awesome, but the mixdown? Did you thought about that, because is doesn't sound like you did. You should also take a look at the mastering, maybe watch some tutorials or something like that

Wasps Wasps

What did you do? xD This is the worst song I ever heard... Just watch some tutorials on Youtube or something like that

Devix167 responds:

It's supposed to sound midi af. I'm just using this for a 16 bit video game I'm making.